What excites me is improving function, improving our experiences of day to day living. In Yoga, when function improves we are strong and graceful without strain. We gain ease, strength, and flexibility to do what we love! In life, when function improves, we have more clarity, energy, and strength to do what we love, and be who we most wish to be.
At Turning Light Center, we offer:
- personalized therapeutic yoga where we work with you to get out of pain, and then to improve function to participate in life more fully.
- group yoga classes and workshops exploring traditional hatha poses, mindfully, to develop stability, mobility, and strength. Learn to move well, improve communication among the parts, and experience more ease and energy.
- special workshops and classes in meditation, pranayama, applied yoga philosophy, healthy living, yoga for cancer, plus workshops focusing on a certain problematic area of the body, such as hips, knees, backs, or shoulders.
- custom private classes whether to share a class with friends, focus on an area of shared concern – we can even travel to intact groups. Please inquire.
- retreats in the US, India, and elsewhere.
- Bowenwork I am a certified Bowenwork practitioner through the American Bowen Academy, and currently participating in advanced training. I have already worked with many clients with truly wonderful results! (They are referring friends and family to me – the best feedback!) Please contact me for more information. Or follow this link to learn more. American Bowen Academy
Be curious and explore the wonder of the movement!